Home

Xkcd juno

Hier findest du Super Preise und kannst richtig viel Geld sparen. Jetzt Preise vergleichen. Finde aktuelle Preise für Juno Jcz 94181 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). More details.

Explain xkcd is a wiki dedicated to explaining the webcomic xkcd. Go figure. 1703: Juno. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: navigation, search |< < Prev; Comic #1703 (July 6, 2016) Next > >| Juno: Title text: The name wasn't a tip-off? Honestly, at first I thought you were saying 'Juneau'. A gravity assist seemed like a weird way to get to Alaska, but I figured it must be more. 376 votes, 48 comments. 140k members in the xkcd community. /r/xkcd is the subreddit for the popular webcomic xkcd by Randall Munroe. Come to Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log In Sign Up. User account menu. 376. xkcd 1703: Juno. XKCD. Close. 376. Posted by. Post first, read second. 4 years ago. Archived. xkcd 1703: Juno. xkcd.

Your favorites part 1 for all members!! - Page 7 - www

Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: Yes, Juno went 1.7 billion miles to go to Jupiter (anywhere from 365 million to 600 million miles away, currently 370 million according to Google), because it was the easiest / most cost effective (in terms of fuel) way to get there. --Mr. I 15:47, 6 July 2016 (UTC) Jupiter is actually 872 million km away right now, which just happens to be. Recently the Juno space probe entered into orbit (as only the second after Galileo), and that was celebrated with 1703: Juno on xkcd. Juno's main mission has hardly begun yet; as at the time of this comic's release, it is not even in its final orbit

Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: navigation, search. A space recently only the mars rover had this honour but in the same year as this cosmic was released also the space probe Juno was used like this, see below. In 1476: Ceres the photos taken by the Dawn space probe of Ceres, the largest known asteroid and the smallest known dwarf planet, is used in this comic, a few months. xkcd v češtině Menu Přejít k 1703 - Juno. Příspěvek byl publikován 8.7.2016 | Rubrika: Comics | Autor: xkcz admin. Navigace pro příspěvky ← 1700 - Nová chyba 1705 - Pokémon Go → Nejnovější příspěvky. 2282 - Koronavirové starosti; 2280 - 2010 a 2020; 2279 - Příznaky; 2275 - Jméno koronaviru; 1905 - Litinová pánev; Nejčtenější. Zkušební stránka; 1732. Juno via xkcd.com Juno via xkcd.com. Posted on infosnack. No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) I've moved. You can now find me on infosnack.net..

Juno Jcz 94181 bester Preis - Juno Jcz 9418

1. The True Name of the Bear. Election Impact Score Sheet. Probability Comparisons. Fall Back. xkcd Phone 12. Curbside. Worst Ladder. 10,000 Hours
  2. Juno, scheduled to reach Jupiter next year, carries a pretty nice camera, [2] Thank you to Emily Lakdawalla for her helpful background about various spacecraft cameras, including her many thorough spreadsheets. which should give us slightly better-resolution pictures, but it still won't really give us a sense of what the cloud decks look like from within them. For that, we need to send in a.
  3. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. This is the list of comics from 1501 to 2000 . For the first 500 comics, see List of all comics (1-500). For comics 501-1000, see List of all comics (501-1000). For comics 1001-1500, see List of all comics (1001-1500). For comics 2001 to 2473, see List of all comics. The whole list is available at List of.
  4. I have tried to install xkcd fonts 'Humor Sans', but unfortunately, I am not able to use the fonts. Here, is what I did so far: iPad Pro; installed carnets and juno (for Jupyter notebooks) Matplotlib version 3.1.1; installed iFonts to install Humor Sans; run xkcd examples, e.g. %pylab inline plt.xkcd() plt.plot(sin(linspace(0,10))) plt.title.

xkcd: Jun

Juno via xkcd.com Juno via xkcd.com. Posted on infosnack. No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) I've moved. You can now find me on infosnack.net.. thanks for this website, btw. xkcd is the indie-rock, hipster douche-bag of the internet. Reply Delete. Replies. Reply. Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 7:23 PM. Goddamn, you must have HATED Juno. (But I did, too) Reply Delete. Replies. Reply. Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM. Juno sucks. Reply Delete. Replies. Reply. Carl July 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM. I did hate juno! awesome. Reply Delete. Replies.

1703: Juno - explain xkc

1. ds us that sending files is tricky. Old-timey curse words and gross insults. A muslim school navigates how to teach students about 9/11. This poem re
  2. 海外で人気のウェブコミック「XKCD」のエピソード「Juno - ジュノー」の英語を日本語に翻訳し、解説を付け掲載しています。 naglly.com > xkcd日本語訳(2016年) > Juno - ジュノー Juno - ジュノー. 公開日:2016年07月07日 更新日:2018年12月07日 なぐ Link. 当カテゴリでは、世界で最も人気があるWebコミック.
  3. d blown! we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers.

xkcd 1703: Juno : xkc

Rick Mercer Report: Juno, Trump, O'Leary www.rickmercer.com: Rick and Juno the Polar Bear Cub Published on Mar 9, 2016 Rick visits the Toronto Zoo to help care for the brand new polar bear cub, Juno. Standard YouTube License @ Rick Mercer Report Rick's Rant - Trump and O'Leary Published on Mar 9, 2016 Rick's Rant for March 8th, 2016. Standard YouTube License @ Rick Mercer Report. Configure JunOS via SSH and NETCONF 2017-05-12 I was looking for an easy and fast way to push configuration to our Juniper devices. Preferably one that doesn't need anything special except a ssh connection. Weiterlesen . GPG Keyring Cleanup 2015-10-30 My first GnuPG key was created in 2000, 2000-11-05 to be exact. Ever since then I attended a lot of keysinging sessions and collected a lot of. Femme Célibataire, pour une nuit. Etait en ligne il y a 3 heures. 38 ans. 77 ans. 18 ans. C'est un service de rencontre. 103 ans. Age : 38. France, Paris

Talk:1703: Juno - explain xkc

Jan 9, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Kausar Alam. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinteres Juno wollen wir uns wieder zum Grillen, Klönen und natürlich Feuer machen an die Ostsee begeben. Wie gewohnt ab ca 15 Uhr, jeder bringt Sitzgelegenheit, warme Sachen, Badezeug für die Wasserratten, was zu essen und trinken mit. Wir wollen grillen, wie immer. Bitte stellt Euch auch auf schlechteres Wetter ein - wir werden sehr vermutlich nirgendwo einkehren können Juno (DDR Chiff.-Maschine T-305) -- TextDie T-305 war eine vom VEB Kombinat Zentronik, Büromaschinenwerk Sömmerda ab 1972 entwickelte Substitionsmaschine, die in Einheit mit der T-304, zuständig für die anschließende Chiffrierung, für den agenturischen Nachrichtenverkehr der DDR genutzt wurde. Für die Substition kam die Tabelle JUNO zum.

1727: Number of Computers - explain xkc

Category:Space probes - explain xkc

Prof. Luschützky hat in der ersten Indogermanistik VO-Einheit ganz beiläufig erwähnt, dass er den Begriff Muttersprache nicht so mag, und eher den Fachbegriff Primärsprache vorzieht, denn die Muttersprache müsse man ja nicht zwangsläufig von der Mutter erworben haben. Anna meinte dann im Anschluss an die Vorlesung, dass das Wort ja genauso gut als Mutter de Die besteste Frau von ganzes Welt hat gestern bei Bakker angerufen und gefragt, was es denn eigentlich mit dieser Verlosung von 50.000 Euro auf sich habe.. Habe sie denn das Kleingedruckte nicht gelesen, fragte die Dame von der Hotline, da stehe doch genau drin, dass die Verlosung erst im Juno sei T-Shirts, Poster, Sticker, Wohndeko und mehr zum Thema Julia Programmiersprache in hochwertiger Qualität von unabhängigen Künstlern und Designern aus aller Welt. Alle Bestellungen sind Sonderanfertigungen und werden meist innerhalb von 24 Stunden versendet News and Press Releases. Surprising Signal in the XENON1T Dark Matter Experiment 17. June 2020; From China to the South Pole: Joining forces to solve the neutrino mass puzzle 25. February 202

Quelle: xkcd Und im Alt-Text noch ein Schwenk zur Dunklen Materie: Most of our universe consists of dark matter rendered completely undetectable by our spacetime codec's dynamic range issues. Gespeichert \\ // Grüße \\ /// Daniel We are following you but not on twitter. (Futurama) Gertrud. Raumcon Moderator; Gold Member; Beiträge: 7895; Re: Voyager / Pioneer 10 + 11 « Antwort #706. Neues von der Bakker-Verlosung. Die besteste Frau von ganzes Welt hat gestern bei Bakker angerufen und gefragt, was es denn eigentlich mit dieser Verlosung von 50.000 Euro auf sich habe. Habe sie denn das Kleingedruckte nicht gelesen, fragte die Dame von der Hotline, da stehe doch genau drin, dass die Verlosung erst im Juno sei Souldoll Juno Elf Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps - December 12, 2017 Confusingly, Souldoll also has a new Juno doll, though this one is in it's Kids line. I love this size of Souldoll's--I have my Shushu head on a Souldoll Kids body and it is very nice--and a good poser. The body that Juno is on is the even newer Double Kids body: The new version looks very.

xkcd: Base Rat

After 1.7 billion miles Juno nails its Jupiter orbit to within tens of miles 104 posts • 1; 2; 3; Next; JournalBot . Ars Legatus Legionis et Subscriptor. Registered: Apr 5, 2005. Posts: 98238. Eclipse Juno auf openSUSE. Publiziert am 27.07.2012 von behrisch. Nach langer Eclipse-Abstinenz, habe ich mich mal wieder an das Java-Monster gewagt und prompt ging nichts, weil er beim Kompilieren ein gnome-java-bridge.jar nicht fand. Dank Hilfeforum ist jetzt zwar alles wieder gut, aber meine Skepsis gegenüber großen Programmierumgebungen wurde mal wieder bestätigt. Nichtsdestotrotz werde.

Does The Female &quot;Buddy&quot; Movie Exist?Draw Muhammad Day: A Compilation | Guest Contributor

1703 - Juno - xkc

Werner Herzog: Maßnahmen gegen Fanatiker (1969, youtube). Hier stehe ich und kann nicht anders. Hier is n Pferd, das is ne Wand, hier ist Boden. Also sie müssen mich doch sehen Die Astronomen scheinen irgendwie noch nichts vom Sommerloch gehört zu haben. Zur Zeit geht es irgendwie Schlag auf Schlag. Ein Erdtrojaner wird entdeckt; Nemesis widerlegt, Beobachtungen präsentiert die ein Multiversum belegen könnten, die Raumsonde Juno ist erfolgreich gestartet und dann hatte die Erde früher auch vielleicht zwei Monde. Keiner schreibt schneller Beiträge: 4086 Registriert: Di 5. Apr 2016, 15:27 Geschlecht: männlich AB Status: AB 40+ Ich bin

Kidney Notes: Juno via xkcd

1. Explain xkcd is a wiki dedicated to explaining the webcomic xkcd. Go figure. 1703: Juno. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: navigation, search |< < Prev; Comic #1703 (July 6, 2016) Next > >| Juno: Title text: The name wasn't a tip-off? Honestly, at first I thought you were saying 'Juneau'. A gravity assist seemed like a weird way to get to Alaska, but I figured it must be more.
  2. Recently the Juno space probe entered into orbit (as only the second after Galileo), and that was celebrated with 1703: Juno on xkcd. Juno's main mission has hardly begun yet; as at the time of this comic's release, it is not even in its final orbit. But once its mission is completed, it will also crash into Jupiter thus destroying a third computer. This is shown as the third step, but this.
  3. Actually, no. Using the temporal definition, Pluto would be number 13. It was discovered after Ceres, Pallas, Juno and Vesta, which were discovered, named and classified, but then quickly demoted, all about 120 years before Pluto. This was due to the fact that telescopes of the day were strong enough to see quite a bit of the asteroid belt in a.
  4. xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language

Jupiter Descending - xkc

Was würde passieren - Raumfahrt: Raumsonde Juno

1. Juno Ersatzteile / Zubehör - superschnell & supergünsti
  2. xkcd sucks: WE'RE QUIRKYAND WE'RE IN A QUIRKY
  3. Xkcd - alibi.co
  4. Juno - ジュノー - XKCD日本語訳 naglly
  5. Juno Thread - Page 4 - Foru
  6. The name wasn't a tip-off? Honestly, at first I thought
  • Tech sector stocks.
  • Epistemology meaning.
  • Gefälschte Kreditkarten.